Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24, 2012 - a diary peg

 Hullo. As musch as I wanted to post a lot of new posts here in my blog, I really can't. Sweet thesis is my life for now but hopefully after this first thesis proposal submission on Thursday I could blog those lined up posts waiting to be published.
For now, I just wanted to show this photo taken by my new *tralalalalala* cam. YAY!! After how many light years, my parents bought me one. My new baby will be so much helpful for my blog, new business, school and other rendezvous.
Epic fail post and edit. Hoho. Just showing off this cute bunny bandies I purchased, I do hope I could be able to sell cute stuffs like this. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top