Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Misty day

 Too lazy to get off my ass, I've decided to miss the whole day of school (luckily I missed just one class). But unluckily, I spent the entire day cleaning our house coz Mama rocks.
sometimes, I'm having wishful thinking that I should've been a cat, no worries, just sleeping, eating, playing, sleeping, meowing, purring, petting the whole day. (Miguel my only yellow cat)
my mom looks like a ghost. 
Utoy, I'm distracted with his balls. :))
 Dismay with my day, I finished it with some watercolor stuffs.
look at those beautiful roses, came from mama's care, she's ever so proud of.
Fascinating to be reunited with this watercolor line tool, I forgot what it's called. Anyway, the drawing is blurry, coz it's inspired from a dream.
trying some manga here, or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top