Friday, December 10, 2010

American Pie 1




"American Pie is a 1999 teen comedy film written by Adam Herz. American Pie was the directorial film debut of brothers Paul and Chris Weitz, and the first film in the American Pie film series. The film was a box-office hit and spawned two direct sequelsAmerican Pie 2 (2001) and American Wedding(2003).
The film concentrates on four boys who make a pact to lose their virginity before their high school graduation. The film's title refers to a scene in the film in which the lead character is caught masturbating with a pie after previously being told that third base feels like "warm apple pie"."          -wikipedia
 The famous American pie? Who doesn't know about this movie? But I guess I'm one of those few people who just know it by title but not on its plot. The American pie that I remember is the third installment, but it's been so long ago that I watch it, so still, I can't remember what happen, anyway I'll be able to watch it again so here's the first.


It's really famous 'coz all American, even not American, teenagers can relate to this movie. It's all about giving a big deal about virginity and how curious these teeners about sex, especially the guys.


But even though I'm not like them in my high school senior years (yeah I'm from a conservative country but I know a lot who are not) I can still relate on the humor that sex gives on those curious minds. Funny how the guy main character do their way just to experience it, that they even lost their chances when some opportunity come their way.


It's not all for sex or humor, there's also these two characters which is in romantic side, oh I really love them. But as I watch it, it reminds me of "Highschool Musical", which made me think that maybe HSM is inspired by the love story of this couple.


There's a lot more different characters that's funny, inspiring or both, must watch for those intrusive minded teenies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top