Friday, December 03, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows(part 1)


"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is a 2010/2011 two-part epic fantasy film directed by David Yates, written by Steve Kloves and based on the novel of the same name by J. K. Rowling. The film is produced by Rowling along with David Heyman and David Barron. The two parts form the seventh and final instalment in the Harry Potter film series, with the story following Harry Potter on a quest to find and destroy Lord Voldemort's secret to immortality – the Horcruxes. The film stars Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter, alongside Rupert Grint and Emma Watson as Harry's best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. The film also features Ralph Fiennes, Helena Bonham Carter and Alan Rickman."  -wikipedia 

I'm really a great fan of Harry Potter since I was 10, where in the first Harry Potter movie has been release in theaters. To compare the first to the last, there's been a lot of changes, first of course how the actors now look. They really been grown to young adults I must say.

Then how the film looks, in my opinion, the HP7 looks more gloomier now, they now looks like Sweeney Todd movie with a dark cinematography. Maybe because they follow the concept of being the climax of the entire evil plans of Lord Voldemort. But as a fan of a dark films, I really love how they made it. It helps the audience to feel the emotion of fear of the characters in the movie.

Next, honestly speaking, every time I watch a HP movie I'm really disappointed after the film. I don't know if it's because I knew how the story is because of its books that I read and I'm expecting a personal favorite scene to appear yet it doesn't shown or they cut it. I really hate when that happens. But now I'm impressed how they work with it. I'm so touched and really been excited for the part2 also cried at the last scene, because of Dobby. He's been a hero for his friends. So lovely creature.

I have so much thoughts for this film but I can't express, but to rate it all I can say this is the best among the Harry Potter movies been made. I'm just hoping the part2 will be more exciting and giving a higher rate of satisfaction for the viewers especially the forever fans like me.

Two thumbs up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top