Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New found great Filipina writer, Jessica Zafra

While waiting for my boyfriend, I'm used to kill my time by hanging out in a book store. I won't mention the name cause I hate one of their sales lady giving me a sharp look as I sat on their floor and scan one of their fashion books, oh curse her for being to cruel with their possible customer. geez, any way my blog is not about them. It's about this writer I'm admiring with, she really has a great sense of humor. She doesn't write about funny stuffs all the time I guess but her books I saw is humorous. For example the "500 people you meet in Hell" It's like the opposite of the "5 people you meet in heaven" by Mitch Albom and it's actually amusing yet everyone can relate to it. And the funny part is the things that gonna happen to those people in Hell, not a bad one take note, but in a brutal comical way. Your sure gonna laugh with it plus gonna make you feel good b'coz it's like you had some revenge with those people you met and hated. 


And as I glance with some of her works I found out that she's famous with her "Twisted" series, I'm not that sure about what the book is all about but I guess it's about her personal adventures. What I like about her is that she's fond of cats and some of her books has pictures of her cats in its covers. To know about her you might want to visit her site: www.jessicarulestheuniverse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top