Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blue and Yellow(White mini dress)


Actually my inspiration for this week's clothing aside from my blue nail polish is also this brown with blue linings and lace flat sandals. So I don't stick with the yellow clothes, but I still use my yellow accessories match it up with my white laced mini dress, that could be considered a good alternative for the light hue of yellow and paired up with a dark denim shorts for me to not look naked under.


And again, because of our weather recently I used again my yellow cardigan, so I was able to have yellow on my clothing today. Paired up with my leather back pack for me to look childish. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top