Thursday, February 03, 2011

San Marino Tuna Paella

A product of San Marino, first to have a paella in a can! So it's really awesome, it also tastes good, though I combine it with crackers to balance the too much flavor of the paella, but still fits me well and enough for my meal. Really ideal for students like me that lives away from home for school and has no chance to cook and sometimes can't go out to eat meal. Ready to eat and also ready to open with it's opener. So no hassle isn't it?

I also saw in its commercial that it's also ideal for mountaineers or any one left home or even at home when calamity strikes.

I just love that rice would be placed in a can, which I felt hungry when I didn't eat any, with some green peas and of course large chunks of tuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top