Sunday, July 03, 2011

Hansel

Last June 26, 2011 my boyfriend and I celebrated our first anniversary, there's some lil misunderstanding but still everything turn out well. I'm so happy to have him in my life and to think that hopefully I'll be spending more happy years with him.
Happy Family :))
Because I'm always broke, I gave him a card and a drawing of his dream car I made.

bugatti veyron in marker and hopia paper
In return, he also gave me a card and a cute cuddly bear, which we named Hansel, came from combined Hans and Hazel. :)))

Hansel
"Even a  good love like ours has ups and downs, good days and bad days...

Yet I know beyond a doubt there's no one else for me.
I know how happy my heart is that we're together.
I know I can see us in the future still together, happier than ever, looking back on this phase of life, smiling at the memory.
And I know that I'm proud of us.
We've got something that's rare and beautiful.
It takes work sometimes, but its worth it. "



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top