Sunday, March 25, 2012

2 more weeks before Summer

(c)









2 exams, 4 subject to be credit, 2 papers, 1 plate and 1 model and this semester will end. Yeah a little bit more pain for a lil bit of fun to come. Coz Summer doesn't mean rest for me, I need to take up another Calculus subject (crying) and finish my internship. :O

photo by Camille, cross process by me
Last Friday I had my mini thesis deliberation, and I realized it was my first time to present solo in UP, and it was a so-so for me, better than crying. lol.

I also watched the Hunger Games later that day, I can say that it was good though I have read the book and their was a few moments that I'm searching for some scenes to show up (like more kissing scenes, hehehe). But over all I liked the futuristic portrayal of the scenes, it was beyond than what I have imagined. Love the movie and I'm excited to read and watch the 2nd & 3rd installments.

In relation to excitement, I'm also looking forward for the next season of Game of Thrones, gasp! I just learned that Natalie Dormer(acted Anne Boleyn in The Tudors) will be an important character in Season 2. AH! April 1 should come right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top