Monday, March 05, 2012

Just for the sake of posting something, though I don't feel like saying anything

My plate is a residence hall inside our campus. The old building is also a former dormitory and I just revived it. Though in actual, it was under construction as an extension of UP's integrated school.

We passed the Architectural boards last Saturday and the Engineering drawings and book will be followed on early part of April, this a mini thesis by the way.
Site Development Plan
West Elevation
East Elevation

North Elevation



South Elevation

Perspective
I know that this drawings lack presentations and I'm too lazy to edit it for blogging purposes and instead of posting what I submitted which is in contract drawing format, bear what I have. '____'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top