|(c) all image been googled|
- Watched Merlin about a month ago, my dream to follow the old ways has been revived.
- Game of thrones introduced to me by my UP friends and copies given by Hans. I'm still not done with the first season but Khaleesi (Daenerys) and Arya are my fave (so far).
- Alex, my roommate, lend me two Japanese novels, one is "The diving pool" by Yoko Ogawa, with 2 other stories, all hang ended, you'll definitely be mentally challenged.
- Tried reading the Hunger games out of curiosity to understand what people were fussing about, and I can't wait to read the 2nd and watch the movie. But still not a fan.
- The 2nd book Alex lend me, "Kitchen" by Banana Yoshimoto, currently in progress.
- Lovely, that I've been dreading to watch this just after it's been aired but I lack perseverance to dl or have no opportunity to watch it on TV. So again lovely, because luckily I was able to watch the marathon in ETC last Sunday. I'll give effort to watch it now, I can relate to this 2 broke girls, obviously.
I also turned this notebook into my fashion and style inspirations sketch book, yay! Hopefully I can fill it up with relative and useful sketches.
Fashion is not my thing, but I want to be passionate about it.
Next, i have a part time hobby to read one's future. Disclaimer, I'm not an expert, just for the sake of having fun and giving joy to people I'm using my goody old friend Sakura cards. :)) And gained the name Cardcaptor Lapastora. LOL