Friday, September 28, 2012

Retaining Dream Wall

Ink on paper

I don't know why I felt so sleepy even though I had a good sleep last night. So to surpass my sleepiness I doodled Lalaine's back while in our structural class earlier. Lalaine even made a small dedication on the bottom, she's like a celebrity.

Tips in drawing like this: Don't stop in the middle of your line. Don't hesitate if you feel you're doing it wrong. Just remember that there's no right or wrong in doodling/drawing. Each one of us has our own style. Just be confident and do what you think will make you feel good about yourself. <3

Can also be used as life advice right? Ahahhaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top