Sunday, October 28, 2012

Orange team

While cleaning my closet I found this old jersey I wore in highschool, I miss playing sports but I miss the people I'm with, those years long gone. We were young, innocent and carefree.

Anyway, paired with these jersey shorts is a mini skirt that the girls in our class insisted to wear during our intramural games, but - being in a catholic school - we ended up being scolded and ordered not to wear it inside our school again.

My mama saw me fitting it and she had a bright idea.

Hence the following photos. Subtract the jersey worn by Itlog, it was Utoy's when he was still a pup.











1 comment:

  1. TUTORIAL PLEEEEEAASE!!! How did you make the doggy clothes?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top