Tuesday, December 11, 2012

the prism

Speechless, this is the hard part of not blogging immediately on the day when these photos are taken. Mmm, {recall recall}..so I'm proud of myself and very thankful to Hans because I was able to learn to drive manually, though still on first gear, but STILL!

Yeah yeah, still got a lot of things to do, I finally gain my eagerness to work on and focus on my thesis. Thanks to long over due books I borrow form our lib. :D

Evolutionary architecture is the focus of my thesis. The style of the non-conformist {aka hipsters} architects. LOL.

Anyway, where in Manila were these photos taken? We searched for a deserted parking space so that I could drive Hans' car like how you ride a bump car. hahahaha. And so we found the Prism beside the MOA mall. I'm attracted to this building since it was freshly built. I love the overhang in the middle that connects the two buildings. I wanted to say "I wonder what the concept is?" but I think it's like asking the obvious.









2 comments:

  1. This building is great . You drove? Woahhh , I'm not allowed so far :s Saw your outfit after a while , looking awesome , this watch ring is absolutely amazing :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking bubbly :) I love this great building behind you :D
    Hyped you on lookbook :)

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top