Saturday, May 25, 2013

little miss tangerine

While fixing my closet, I played dress up. And here's what I got. As a late bloomer of fashion and sometimes goes with the local fashion trend of the mass, I opted for the color that makes an appearance everywhere on the local market this year. And you guessed it right. Salmon. 
Serena in salmon colored coat and dark mint hand bag with fake cousin wearing a red top hat
This color looks good with mint. Oh my weakness. And while I'm watching Gossip Girl season 5, I observed that Serena pulled this palette more than,I guess, a year ago. 







2 comments:

  1. amazing set! i love your shorts, love love love! necklace is beauty!

    ANECIA WAS HERE- more than passion ♥
    blog | facebook | twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, the shorts were bought by my mom and the necklace was given by my future in-laws. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top