Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Haagen-Dazs: Belgian Chocolate ice cream



Actually my first taste of a Haagen-Dazs ice cream but this Belgian flavored one is totally amazing, you can taste bits of the chocolate but it wouldn't bother you. It's so sweet and creamy because of the milk with the kick of bitterness after a little while of munching a spoonful, how a Belgian chocolate really tastes like. But I love how I let my ice cream melts in my mouth and then suddenly the chocolate gonna be tasted. Oh I love this, I guess I can eat this entire pint sized in just one seating. Totally love this. I wonder how the other flavors would taste like. Only is it cost a lot of money to buy a pint size, which is 440 in Philippine peso, I’m not a rich kid you know so it sounds expensive for me. But the expenses deserves it coz I can say it tastes like how heavy its price is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top