Friday, August 05, 2011

Gelato at Gelatissimo

 A gelato is thicker than an ice cream but for me as it melts in my mouth(which I don't have the habit of chewing my ice cream) doesn't have that much difference.
So far, because it's my first time in Gelatissimo, it's hard to pick among their lovely decorated sinful selections but thankfully I had the right choice to pick their Chocolate Sorbet which I really love, it is dark and 100% fat free! Yummy! Another choice I had is the Tiramisu that I don't like, too sweet for me though, but it's because I'm a lover of Dark chocolates.
 Refreshing and good ambiance inside, covered with European landmarks wallpaper with the matching Spanish or Portuguese background (can't distinguish, sorry, or maybe Italian), good way to enjoy your gelato. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top