Sunday, November 27, 2011

10 things I hate about you

"I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car
I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me rhyme

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the act that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you,
Not even close, not even a little bit. not even at all"
                                                    
                                                                                    - Kat Stratford

Ooohhhhh....that's all I can say about the movie. I didn't knew anything bout it so before watching I searched for the plot in wikipedia. And according to wiki 'twas a movie bout a new guy named Cameron fell in love with a campus cutie, Bianca. But Bianca's father wouldn't allow her to date unless her older sister, Kat, a "shrew bitch" would date someone.

So the challenge began for Cameron, he and his friend got a plan to setup Kat. And they make use of Patrick, an outcast and ill tempered, to date Kat.

But twists in the story happened as Kat and Patrick fell in love with each other after they discovered each others' inner side while they're together.

And Kat, as expected, at the end, discovered the truth. So she had made that poem on the top, also a part of their English homework, dedicated to Patrick. The end was so romantic, wouldn't be a spoiler. :'>
Patrick and Kat, played by Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles
Isn't Heath such a cutie? Too bad he already passed away. :<


 There were no dull moment with this two, how I wish every guy was like Patrick. But I can say I'm already with that kind of guy now. lol! :)))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top