Monday, December 19, 2011

How will I start?

Its been a long time since my last post. I had a long list of things that I need or feel to put here. Where should I start, mmm, I think Ill go first with the recent things that happened to me.

Ok,while making this blog post I discovered the new "timeline" in FB, wow! I must say I'm impressed though I'm not that amaze how they confuse people more. But this new format makes FB look like your personal blog site.



I also discovered this cool game called coma from http://www.friv.com/index18.html while waiting for tetris battle. I been addicted to FB games, together with Coco girl and Triviador. Oh well because its Christmas Vacation. But Im still controlling not to, still got a lot of sensible things to do. :)
Try coma, coz it has good graphics but it's ideal for a short game
Christmas is fast approaching, Im gonna spend it with my mom, two dogs and 7 cats. :D

My list of tasks for this Christmas vacation:
  • fix and organize my closet
  • paint stuffs
  • do school works
  • clean Hans' room
  • read books
  • dvd marathon!!! :)
  • and update blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top