Thursday, December 01, 2011

Sizzling Pepper Steak, Boho, Camwhore

They have this cute placard, telling the waiter if they we're needed just turn it to this green "moo-oove"
mOOOOOOOOOOOOvvvvveeeee. Yesterday Sar, Hans and I tried to eat at sizzling pepper steak, as Hans recommended (and Anne, his sister, introduced it to him). 
Mooooo, Sar. lol. :p




Oh, I met a celebrity, Hans Catalan. lolololol :P

They have this nice interior giving a japanese vibe. And I'm confused at first if it's a Korean inspired or Jap, but later on confirmed Jap because of their TV ad at the side, 3 girls being Kawaii.
Exhaust, for those who doesn't know. *ehem, hans, ehem


Banana something ice cream

Sar just ordered ice cream because she's full for the reason that, together with Ag, they had already eaten a huge meal at Kangaroo Jack.

Yay! After a long wee hours, our meals arrived!
I just don't like how long our orders took, but according to Hans, in MOA branch, it wasn't. But I love the brown paper cover to avoid those hot hurtful oil splashes.
oooooooo....Yakiniku something with egg
 I forgot what I ordered, merely 'twas a yakiniku meat, loooooveee the taste of it. Hans ordered, ugh, I forgot, because they all look the same.
sizzzzzlers, smoking hot, literally.

After eating, because I love my outfit for that day( boho inspired as I'm illuminated that boho is just the same with hippie and modernizing Pocahontas, sources from some fashion site), I asked Sar to took a photo of me. lol. We're at Trinoma, by the way.


Got my Slytherin baller, wee.

Still my Landrover "ankle" boots, according to Sar(ankle)

 Later that day, me and Hans feel like camwhoring. WOHOHO


*Ankle - not uncle, thanks Sar for correcting me. ahahahahahha

Trinoma and Sizzling Pepper steak photos from: Sar (http://isadalwatatlocha.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top