Friday, April 22, 2011

Beastly

I made an artwork base on what I read yesterday. Beastly by Alex Flinn. A modern "Beauty and the Beast", one of the classic Disney movies and one of my favorites. 

Actually I found about this novel when I saw the trailer of the movie based on it, also entitled Beastly. Coming soon on theaters? Or already out I think.



A must watched for the Beauty and the Beast fans out there, like me. :)  And the book, it has a lot of twists that you wouldn't realized then realized that it was really the modern Beauty and the Beast. Love how the guy(Kyle/Adrian) suddenly fall for the girl that he refer to as one of the scums in their school. It gives my heart a bump even thought it's just like another teen flick. :)

Oh well, in love nothing is impossible, any one could fall in love and everyone could be loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message. I really love reading lovely comments! <3

back to top